Customer Service Representative
You enjoy helping others and are very comfortable with talking to people on the phone. You are responsible, energetic, happy, and always on time. You are computer literate, and like to work with numbers and learn new things. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, and give people choice and options.
Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30 – 4:30 and we provide training. You may be asked to work occasionally during an evening or Saturday to support local and community events.
- Nurture relationships with clients, potential clients and companies we represent on the phone, email and on paper.
- Work as a team with follow up for clients and prospects.
- Research and resolve questions.
- Promptly respond to client needs either on the phone or electronically.
- Maintain files and documentation of correspondence between our agency and the client or company using multiple methods and software programs.
- Cultivate new opportunities and offer additional help to existing clients through consultative analysis.
- Assist with other office duties as they arise and are needed
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Can type quickly and accurately.
- Has excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Is Organized, structured, punctual and will follow the rules.
- Is patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, happy, ethical and honest.
Wages and Compensation:
- We offer competitive wages between $12 – $20 depending on experience and if you already have a license, bonuses for performance and other benefits are available as well.
- No previous insurance experience is required. We will train and educate the successful candidate. However, having previous experience working within the insurance industry is a bonus.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email the following to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume with three personal references and three professional references
- Write a short essay (less than one page) on either of the following:
- Describe the person (present, past, dead or alive) you admire the most and why or…
- Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why
- Please do NOTcall the office to inquire.
- Please do NOTwalk into the office to inquire.
- Please follow these instructions precisely.